Ship's and Station's power constantly dropped to 0 with no reason at all. Every factories have been turned off or just stripped them out from the station. Still power keep dropping to 0. Tested both in Single Player and Multiplayer (Server : Light Vs Dark, Bririe and SystemHack)
- Task Type
- Affected Gamemode(s)
- Single and Multi
- Last tested (version)
- First occurrence (version)
- Video Card Vendor
- Username on Registry
- Username/Profile on Steam
- morviuz bel grando
- Make a station with a tiny shipyard
- Put down huge power caps (500M) with 50M Regen.
- Watch as the power keep dropping down every few seconds back to 0 in build mode.
- Log out and tried to calm down and not rage.
java version "1.8.0_144"
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_144-b01)
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 25.144-b01, mixed mode)
I tried it for a few more time and find out that power would only drained if you are playing in an existing universe prior to the patch and loaded in the sector for the 1st time.
If you leave the sector unloaded for a while, the power doesnt drained anymore.
Also new world doesnt seem to be affected.